My experiences and perspectives on living abroad in Italy.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Determination, Hard work, and Fortitude

Every morning when I realize where I am, and every night when I sink into my new unfamiliar bed, that unyeilding homesickness attacks.
However with my determinded hard working fortitude I purge my mind of these negative thoughts; useing my minds recently upgraded ejection button.
Surprising I know,
but the effect of the negative ejectation (hehehe I just like the sound of it) stregthens my positive thoughts;
and with my upgrade I experience these results at a much faster speed.
Wow maybe my calling is in infomercials!
Moving on...
I have been focusing of late on strengthening my vocal muscles forcing me
to summon up my resilient stamina.
By practicing and studying and working on improving my voice not to mention my dream of being a "famous" singer, I am able to resist the urge to run home to my comfort zone.
So... for now I work, sing, sleep, and drink (the wine is bene).

No comments: