My experiences and perspectives on living abroad in Italy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Self-Challengement

Yea I know you like those spelling skizzlez!!
So here on campus they offer Self-improvement orientations and classes,
I finished KT, which consists of 2 full days involving intense mind challenging concepts, situations, and interactions.
This weekend the campus is offering the LIFE program!
LIFE is said to be one of the most concentrated self-challenging programs
extreme - intense - demanding - rigorous
LIKE BRING IT ON!
And its free! Normally it would cost 3grand
I'm so excited!
I went bowling last night in Castlefranco
it was wow!
Talk about high class bowling
Armani so had to have designed this
nice bars, lanes, balls, carpets, couches, etc...
its like celeb motif style bowling.
Man Italy "gots this"!

2 comments:

katieisakiwi said...

Armani-style bowling...yeah, you would.

Char said...

Actually, I prefer Prada!