My experiences and perspectives on living abroad in Italy.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Italian Home!

Ciao!
Well I have arrived...
After a stormy welcome from the old boot herself, I walked into the apartment.
It's very charming.
Two bathrooms, a small kitchen, a large room combining both dining and living room, a balcony, a great view, and two bedrooms.
Yes... you read correctly two bedrooms.
2bedrooms=mom+dad(1bedroom) + emma+(1bedroom) -abbey
yep !
- abbey because within a week I will either be murdered or in jail from commiting murder.
ahh well... I hope they have room divideres, or else I better enjoy my one week in Italy.
(wink-wink)
The english students don't arrive until next week, and the Italian students so far seem less then interested in making new friends. (yes I am well aware it has only been a day since my arrivel).
But my head is still held high with the determination of making it "big" with my voice.
Although finding a vocal coach will be interesting.

3 comments:

katieisakiwi said...

I thought it was your dream to share a bedroom with Emma....
Is the town super small? Have you had to use Italian yet? You've been there for a whole day and you haven't answered my burning questions!!!!

~Abbey~ said...

hahahaha yeah it is a super super super small town. and there are no buses or trains around, the nearest station is 30min away. so to go anywhere i need a taxi or car. dad rented a car but over here u have to 25 to drive a rentel. grrrrrr so that independence i was slowly gaining back...phewwwwww gone baby gone! gotta love that depentent on parents for rides perdicament again. anyway yes i have had to use italian im able to get by on speaking it but they talk so flippen fast! i only catch like every 5 word hehehe. im watching the tv here to get use it. any other burning ??

Char said...

Okay, so Katie, we're not EVEN going near that comment about sharing with Emma OR I'll put her in with you two when we're all in London. :)