My experiences and perspectives on living abroad in Italy.

Monday, September 29, 2008

The LIFE Leadership Program

Well I have experienced LIFE!

Yes it does sound funny, but it is a self-altering two day straight boot-camp like program that coaches you via provoking, degrading, yelling; in to finding yourself, and having no fear or self-doubt.
I broke a 2 inch wooden board with my hand, yelled with such emotion i blacked out, and coughed blood, (3 others did as well, no worries though just made our throats really raw.) Cried, laughed, performed 6 public 10 minute speeches, made close unforgettable life friends and stepped out of my well built barriers.
I so commend this for everyone. It's only 3 Grand but well worth it!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Dang. Sounds awesome! :-)Don't scream too much!

Sophia said...

Yo. I need a new update.
?