My experiences and perspectives on living abroad in Italy.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Coming Soon!!

Coming Soon!
The pictures of the night that follows.
Okay!!!
hehehehehehe
So mom and I went out to dinner at this very lovely cafe, while Emma and dad went to have chinese...in France?????
Anyway hehehehe Mom got me "as the British put it" totaly sloshed. hahaha.
So here I am wish to have a long tipsy chat lol with one of my bestested friends and no one is on...I mean flippen heck what could you all be doing at 4:30 at night? besides having a boring life with out moi.
Oh well.....I'll look at this in the morning and huh lol I don't really know actually! we'll wait till then but don't worry I'll let you know how one reacts to oneself being drunk on the following morning that one views oneself on. hahahaha lord did that make any sense??? If so hahaha I could only do it whilest sloshed.
oh me oh my!
How I wish someone was here to share this splended night with me, I'm about to go to bed and not be kept awake by dear papa's snoring; for the wine has't made be a touch droopy in the eyelids. hehehehe
okay okay! I'll say farewell, to all my friends...I think are swell.
Farewell swell friends, "just around the river bend...I look once more just around the river bend..."
Wow okay goodnight...

5 comments:

katieisakiwi said...

You know, I think your spelling was the best in that post. What does that say...?

~Abbey~ said...

lol you know what....I think you maybe correct. WOW I have found the solution to my problem, when ever I don't know how to spell something I'll just drink my way through sounding out said word.

Char said...

Excuse me, but I did not get you "sloshed" or even "tipsey." You were born that way!!
And your spelling could still use a bit of a spell check!!

~Abbey~ said...

blah blah blah blah

oh did someone type something???

I couldn't hear anything.

HEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA

Char said...

What do you mean you wanted someone to share the evening with you? We were there! Is there something I should know?
Never mind.